Etihad Airways has opened its new premium lounge at Dublin Airport’s Terminal 2 (T2). The new lounge offers Etihad’s premium customers a range of top quality facilities and services that include:
- A high-tech “Business Centre”, offering Mac workstations with broadband access and printer facilities, along with free WiFi for those that prefer to work from their own laptops;
- Shower rooms
- A luggage room for bag storage
- A comfortable main lounge area boasting a library of books, magazines and newspapers from around the world, furnished with Italian leather chairs and soft sofas
- A full bar
- A wide variety of food for customers travelling out of Ireland, including an a la carte menu, international buffet, and a special children’s menu
- A dedicated “family room” for younger travellers, stocked with toys, books and a TV to help keep them inspired and entertained.
The new 332m2 lounge has expansive views of the apron/taxiways and overlooks the gate where Etihad will operate many of its services.
Etihad Companion Business & First Class Specials
Companion Specials with Etihad; First class from $8990+tax, Business class from $6600 + taxes. Valid for travel until 31Dec11, sale on certain flights until 28Feb11!
Etihad Business & First Class Fares to Europe, Middle East and North America
Prices from $6600 per person plus taxes. Departure until 31Dec11, valid for sale until 28Feb11.