The Paul Gauguin Cruises Experience brings you the world’s Best Luxury Tahiti, French Polynesia, Fiji and South Pacific Cruises
Paul Gauguin Cruises operates the award-winning luxury small-ship the
m/s Paul Gauguin, providing an exceptional cruise experience. Discover the difference of cruising with purpose and allow us to introduce you to authentic Polynesia.
Paul Gauguin Cruises is proud to offer an extraordinary value in luxury cruising, thanks to our all-inclusive pricing. Spend more time enjoying your cruise vacation and less time worrying about every little detail when it’s all been taken care of—from gourmet dining to onboard gratuities, and so much more.
When you travel on board The Gauguin, you’ll enjoy:
- All shipboard meals, in your choice of venues
- Complimentary 24-hour room service
- Complimentary beverages, including select wines and spirits, beers, soft drinks, bottled water, and hot beverages
- In-room refrigerator replenished daily with soft drinks, beer, and bottled water
- All shipboard entertainment, including our troupe of Polynesian performers and live music in the evenings
- Presentations by onboard experts, and select sailings feature guest hosts
- Onboard gratuities for room stewards, dining and bar staff
- Watersports, including complimentary kayaking and paddleboarding from our marina or destination beaches
- Complimentary snorkel gear for use throughout the cruise
- Use of our secluded, white-sand beach in Bora Bora where you can enjoy volleyball and snorkeling (on select voyages)
- A day on our private islet, Motu Mahana, off the coast of Taha’a, featuring snorkeling, watersports, a barbecue, full bar service, and Polynesian hospitality (on select voyages)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the ship
Travel aboard the longest-serving luxury cruise line in the South Seas and enjoy savings of up to 20% on a wide variety of all-inclusive, award-winning journeys of authentic discovery.