For early 2013, Crystal Cruises will visit more than 40 countries, 100 plus ports-of-call, including Hong Kong and many popular destinations in China and Asia, 37 overnights, and a dozen renowned waterways on various cruise itineraries – all within a span of less than six months. Among the new selections is a comprehensive 74-day, 14-country World Cruise circling South America.
Crystal Symphony will begin 2013 across the globe, with an all-Australia cruise, followed by sojourns through the Pacific and Asia before heading back to the U.S. via Russia, Alaska, and Canada. Highlights include:
- New cruises beginning and ending in Brisbane and Bali
- Overnights in Sydney, Melbourne, Adelaide, Brisbane, Hobart, Auckland, Tauranga, Hong Kong, Bali, Laem Chebang/Bangkok, and Singapore
- Double overnights in Shanghai, Ho Chi Minh City, and Kobe
- Complimentary three-day Beijing land package for March 23 and March 31’s Asian voyages (or a combination thereof)
- Waterways explored en route include New Zealand’s Dusky, Milford and Doubtful Sounds; Vietnam’s Ha Long Bay; Alaska’s Glacier Bay; and the Panama Canal
Sail all the way from Auckland to New York, with Shanghai and Dalian as the only repeat-visit calls
Before heading to the Iberian Peninsula and Mediterranean in April, Crystal Serenity will kick off the year in the Caribbean and then navigate travelers through an in-depth four-segment World Cruise, round-trip from/to Miami, with highlights featuring:
- Multiple stops in Ecuador, Peru and Chile
- Two weeks sailing through Patagonia
- Four days of cruising the infamous Chilean Fjords
- Intimate Brazilian content, including the Amazon
- Maiden calls in Laguna San Rafael, Manta, Salaverry, Chacabuco and Cape Horn
Overnights in Cartagena, Valparaíso, Buenos Aires, Rio de Janeiro, and Callao, the latter allowing for time in Machu Picchu
“Book Now Savings” + 2-for-1 + Free Air + Save Now. Save Later
As a special bonus, Crystal is offering savings per person for bookings made by February 28, 2012:
- Save US$4,000 for the full World Cruise
- Save US$700 or US$1,000 for seven to 24-day sailings
- Book the 2013 World Cruise (or segments thereof) and save 20% off 2014’s World Cruise
Each 7 to 24-day cruise includes free round-trip air transportation with airport/ship transfers (or air credit), all-inclusive amenities such as complimentary gratuities, fine wines and spirits, specialty restaurants (including the lauded cuisine of Nobu Matsuhisa), Open Dining by Reservation, and stimulating onboard entertainment and enrichment. 2-for-1 fares begin at US$3,105 per person, inclusive of “Book Now Savings”.
With “Book Now Savings,” 2-for-1 fares for the full, all-inclusive World Cruise/Grand South America Exploration start at US$27,470 per person. A host of World Cruise perks are included, such as First-Class air transportation, airport/hotel/ship transfers, a pre-cruise Gala with hotel accommodations in Miami, two exclusive shore-side events, and a memento gift program. Throughout, all guests will be treated to extra onboard entertainment performances and complimentary progressive (beginning, intermediate, and advanced) enrichment education. New-to-Crystal guests can also save from US$680-US$3,380 per person, depending on the category of accommodations.