Travel Indochina has been exploring Asia’s rivers for as long as we’ve been creating travel experiences – that’s 19 years and counting! We have carved out a reputation based on our passion for creating real travel experiences in Asia.
With the introduction of Burma river cruising, exclusive itineraries in Laos, as well as a new 22-day Indochina itinerary taking in Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos; Travel Indochina is set to reach new heights of Asia River Cruising for travellers looking for a new and unique way to experience Asia. Travel Indochina has an extensive range of cruise itineraries across Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Burma and China; all of which you will find in the updated 2012-14 Asia River Cruising brochure.
- The Jahan ‘Saigon to Angkor’ 12 days/11 nights
- Indochina – The Jahan & The Jayavarman
- Burma – RV Paukan & The Road to Mandalay by Orient Express
- Burma – SS Rangoon (coming in 2014)
- China – Yangzi Explorer & Victoria Cruises
New for 2013
- Brand new Burma product features four itineraries across two boats, the RV Paukan and The Road to Mandalay by Orient Express.
- Exclusive to Travel Indochina – two new Laos itineraries – 7 and 11 day options.
- A new 22-day ‘All along the Mekong’ itinerary taking in Vietnam, Cambodia & Laos.
- Exclusive Travel Indochina charters: 12-day cruise and tour packages including an 8-day cruise on luxurious The Jahan departing 23 August 2012, 15 August 2013 & 26 December 2013
- Full deck plans included in the 2012-14 brochure
- 45+ couples and single travellers
- Itineraries are ideal for experienced or first-time cruisers that are looking for a new & unique cruising experience within Asia.
- Travellers that want to see all of the highlights of Indochina & Burma but like to travel at a leisurely pace whilst still getting off the beaten track.
- Departures across January to December (itinerary & departure dates vary dependent on the season & ship)
- All rooms aboard The Jahan & The Jayavarman feature private balconies, floor- to-ceiling glass sliding doors and king size beds
- The RV Paukan offers the option to upgrade to a Deluxe Cabin featuring a private balcony.
Dining & Beverages
- All meals on-board are included
- Our ships offer gourmet menus of both Eastern & Western delicacies prepared by internationally-trained chefs, using the freshest local ingredients
- Tea & coffee is provided free of charge on- board all of our ships
- Alcoholic beverages are available both on- board and on land, at reasonable prices
- All meals on board
- All sightseeing & entrance fees
- Entertainment on-board
- Return airport transfers
- Transport in air-conditioned vehicles
- Local English-speaking guides
- Tips & porterage
- Vietnam Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
- Cathay Pacific
- Thai Airways
- Travel Indochina offers exclusive 12-day charter cruise packages on selected departures
- The Jahan is the most luxurious boat on the Mekong offering private shore excursions and an on-board spa and pool.