Onboard culinary staff offers sophisticated menus comprised of wonderful soups, fresh produce, high quality choice cut meats, and fresh fish and seafood. Your Maitre d’ always welcomes you to the restaurant with a bright smile.
Start your day with a lavish gourmet champagne breakfast buffet. Choose from a rich assortment of breads, croissants and pastries, a variety of fresh fruit, yogurt, cereals, and smoked salmon. Sample the delicious cheeses, cold cuts and local sausages, as well as our daily regional specials. An array of traditional breakfast items is also available from the menu.
Return from your shore excursion to a delicious lunch. Start with mouth-watering hot or cold appetizers, homemade soups, then choose from a selection of great entrees, finish off with a delectable dessert and complimentary cappuccino.
In the evening, be our honored guest for an elegant dinner or a traditional theme night with a feast of regional specialties. Enjoy delicious cuisine and complimentary free-flowing wines from the local vintners. Our kitchen crew knows how to orchestrate a truly memorable dining experience.
- BICYCLES: Each ship has plenty of bicycles onboard which can be used by passengers, free of charge, to explore the small towns. Most regions offer well-maintained bicycle paths along the river.
- WELLNESS AREA: Located in the aft area of the Violin Deck, this generously designed space includes a glassed-in fitness room, massage and beauty salon; the aft lounge with modern wicker furniture and French doors to enjoy the fresh river air.
- ELEVATOR: Each ship has an elevator, which very few river cruise ships feature. The elevator reaches four different levels: the Restaurant level (1), the Staterooms on the Cello Deck (2), the Lobby and Panorama Lounge (3) and the Staterooms on the Violin Deck (4).
- INFOTAINMENT SYSTEMS: Every stateroom is equipped with monitor, keyboard with Internet access, English language TV stations, a large movie selection and numerous music programs. Our satellite telephone system allows you to call home for a nominal fee.
All staterooms feature private facilities, a cosy sitting area,
direct – dial phone, flat – screen TV, internet access, safe, air
conditioning and ample closet space.
All staterooms are outside, with over 80% featuring sliding glass doors and French balconies.
On board dining within their intimate restaurant is simply sublime. Breakfast and lunch comprise a sumptuous array of hot and cold cuisine from the buffet.Dinners consist of four course à la carte dining with complimentary wine from local wineries.
- 24-hour room service Available
Entertainment and On Board Facilities
- Whirlpool atop the Sun Deck
- Lido Bar
- Work out in the Fitness Room
- The Hair and Massage Salon.