Sail aboard Ocean Diamond, a modern, stable super-yacht and experience Quark’s Antarctica. Carrying a maximum of 189 passengers, this outstanding vessel features numerous adventure options plus onboard amenities such as a massage and wellness program and well-stocked polar library. The Ocean Diamond is staffed with Quark’s legendary captains, officers, expedition leaders and guides.
– Intimate viewing of Antarctic wildlife, icebergs and more
– All cabins have exterior views and facilities en suite
– Flat screen TV’s and DVD players in every cabin
– Chefs pamper you with delicious meals, three times daily
– Remote headsets available for remote presentations
– Massage & Wellness Program, Photography Program
– Optional camping, kayaking, snowshoeing, skiing and mountaineering
– Polar Library & Expert in Residence Program
– One year enrollment in Friends of Scott Polar Research Institute (SPRI)
– All inclusive beverage packages available
– Speed of vessel saves up to 12 hours on Drake crossing. Giving you more time to enjoy Antarctica
- Staff & Crew:
- 124 meters
- 16 meters
- 4.9 meters
- 2 Wichmann Engines, 7375 horsepower
- Ice Class:
- Cruising speed:
- 15.5 knots
- Nassau, Bahamas
- 4 fully enclosed
Cabins and amenities
- All cabins and suites have private facilities & exterior views.
- Single has one double bed with with window.
- Twin cabins have one double bed or two twin beds.
- Triple cabins are identical to twin cabins, with a third pull-down berth.
- All cabins have flat-screen TV, DVD player.
- Passenger elevator.
- Bar staffed by a professional bartender.
- Theater-style auditorium.
- Clinic with licensed doctor.
- Photography program includes the services of a resident photography instructor.
- Polar Library contains the largest collection of polar books & DVDs.
- Massage & Wellness program offers yoga classes, aromatherapy treatments & massage therapy.