- 01 Jan 00
- From 01 Jan 70 to 27 Jul 14
- From 15Jan70 to 15Jan70
- 14 nights
- Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours
- Cruise Only
Explore some of Russia most iconic sights on this 15 day Russian River Cruise on board Scenic Tsar from Moscow to St Petersburg with various departures in 2014. Fares from $9,640 pp, book before 15Oct13 and take advantage of the Partner Fly’s Free Special*
- * Rates quoted are in Australian dollars.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Scenic Luxury Cruises & Tours
From humble beginnings to world-renowned Luxury Cruise and Tour operator, in 2016 Scenic celebrated 30 years as a leader in its field. The Scenic team has worked tirelessly to earn a world-class reputation for creating and delivering the ultimate cruising and touring itineraries for travellers who seek wondrous experiences and exceptional 5-star service.
Founded in Newcastle by Glen Moroney, the company started in 1986 with coach tours operating throughout Australia.
Over the years, Scenic has continued to grow and set a new standard for ocean cruising with Scenic Eclipse being equipped with two on board helicopters and a seven-seat submarine, taking guests to places previously thought inaccessible. With an on board Discovery Team, a range of shore excursions and unparalleled luxury and service, the World’s First Discovery Yachts truly eclipse all expectations.
The proudly Australian founded company Scenic has offices across the globe, two sister companies, Evergreen Tours and Emerald Waterways and after more than three decades of successful operation, is looking towards an exciting future.
Scenic is a member of CLIA (Cruise Lines International Association), IATA (International Air Transport Association), CATO (Council of Australian Tour Operators), and is ATAP Accredited (Australian Tourism Accreditation Program) which validates its strength, capabilities and international presence. Scenic is also an Inbound Tour Member of the Tourism Export Council of New Zealand. Scenic has been the recipient of national and international accolades from the industry and its partners, as well as recognised within the industry for its exemplary product and operations.
After more than three decades in the business, Scenic is still as passionate about travel and committed to guest satisfaction as it was in 1986. Scenic goes to the Nth degree to ensure its guests have the holiday of a lifetime.