- 01 Jan 00
- Australia & New Zealand, Pacific Islands
- 06 Nov 16
- 7 nights
- Royal Caribbean
- Legend of the Seas
- Cruise Only
Relive the golden days of rock ‘n’ roll with the sixth incarnation of the marvellous Rock the Boat! Rock the Boat 6, a ulte to the Sixties, sets sail on 06Nov16 and is headlined by massiv golden era acts like Peter Noone of Herman’s Hermits, The Union Gap, The Fortunes and many more! Book your place now as this is bound to sell out.
- * Rates quoted are in Australian dollars.
- Rates are in AUD/USD
- Prices are per person, based on twin share, inclusive of port charges, taxes, and all discounts unless otherwise stated.
Single occupancy and 3rd guest rates are available upon request.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
|09Nov15||Mon||Isle of Pines (New Caledonia)|
|10Nov15||Tue||Lifou (Loyalty Islands)|
ISLE OF PINES – If ever there was an unspoilt tropical paradise, this is it. Swim in the clear blue seas, and truly be immersed. Once back on board we cruise at a gentle pace to the picturesque Mare.
LIFOU – Lifou is the capital of the Loyalty Islands, a far-flung archipelago located off the French island New Caledonia, which is east of Australia. Known for its friendly inhabitants and its physical beauty, Lifou is truly an island paradise. The islanders are of mixed Melanesian and Polynesian heritage, with a small European minority. European whalers were the first visitors to the Loyalty Islands and contemporary visitors can still enjoy the islands’ timeless beauty.
Please be prompt and follow your advised Terminal check-in times. These times will be advised when your set-sail cruise documents are sent out to you within a month prior to sail.
Legend of the Seas
Legend of the Seas
- Romeo and Juliet Dining Room
- Chops Grill Steakhouse
- Windjammer cafe
- That’s Entertainment Theatre
- Schooner Bar
- Champagne Terrace
- Anchors Aweigh Lounge
- Viking Crown Lounge
- Casino Royale
- Card Room
- Butterfly Court
- Bungee Trampolines
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Pool area
- Solarium with sliding roof
- Indoor/Outdoor Pool
- Adventure Ocean Youth Facilities
- ShipShape Day Spa and Fitness Centre
RoyalRoyal Caribbean International are the leading global cruise company with a fleet of 22 ground- breaking ships including the world’s largest and most innovative superliners, Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas. They visit more than 270 destinations across six continents including Asia, the Americas, Australasia, Europe and the Middle East and have three superior ships based in Australia in 2012/2013.
No. of Vessels
- 22 ships sailing worldwide
- 3 ships sailing from Sydney in 2012/13
- Families, couples and singles
- All cabins are ensuite with a dedicated cabin attendant
Dining & Beverages*
- Fine dining, casual dining and speciality dining
- My Time Dining and My Family Time Dining
- Room service available 24 hours a day
- From aqua-shows and ice skating spectaculars to Broadway-inspired revues
- DreamWorks Experience on selected ships, including parades, 3D films and more
- Indoor and outdoor pools and spas, ice skating rink, poolside movie screen, rock-climbing wall, kids waterslide, mini golf, sports court, day spa and fitness centre
Cruise Price Inclusions
- Onboard dining and entertainment*
- Onboard activities and seminars
- Fitness and Spa facilities*
- Kids programs and activities
- Onboard gratuities (tips), fees and taxes