- 01 Jan 00
- 01 Jan 70
- 14 nights
- Cruise Only
Discover the harbors of Western Europe with this fantastic 14 day cruise from Lisbon to London. Climb onboard the luxurious Seabourn Pride as it sets sail on the 17May12.
- * This product is priced in USD (USD), AUD rates can fluctuate depending on exchange rates, final rates in AUD will be confirmed by your consultant at time of booking.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
|19May12||Sat||A Coruna, Spain||08:00AM||06:00PM|
|21May12||Mon||St Jean-de-Luz (Biarritz), France||09:00AM||05:00PM|
|24May12||Thu||Le Palais, Belle-Ile-en-mer, France||Noon||07:00PM|
|26May12||Sat||Cobh (Cork), Ireland||07:00AM||05:00PM|
|28May12||Mon||St Peter Port, Channel Islands||08:00AM||04:00PM|
|29May12||Tue||Le Havre (Paris), France||06:00AM||–|
|30May12||Wed||Le Havre (Paris), France||–||05:00PM|
|31May12||Thu||Dover (London), England||07:00AM||–|
Experience the Extraordinary
Seabourn welcomes you to luxury cruising refined to its purest form. Where hand-selected itineraries take you to places beyond the reach of larger ships. Where intuitive service exceeds your expectations.
Seabourn pioneered small-ship, ultra luxury cruising, and continues to represent the pinnacle of that unique style of travel. Its fleet of intimate, all-suite ships, carrying between 458 and 600 guests each, sail to the world’s most desirable destinations at their peak seasons.
Seabourn’s ships attract accomplished people who enjoy traveling well, and sharing fun and adventures with other interesting people. A great many of them have found the Seabourn cruise experience to be their preferred method of travel, and return regularly to sail with Seabourn again and again.
The Seabourn All-Inclusive Difference
- Intimate ships with a private club atmosphere
- Intuitive, personalised service provided by staff passionate about exceeding guests expectations
- Curated voyages to all seven continents delivering award-winning experiences
- All ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed
- Complimentary premium spirits and fine wines available on board at all times
- Welcome Champagne and complimentary in-suite bar stocked with your preferences
- Finest resort at sea that is masterfully designed
- World-class dining, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller
- All dining venues are complimentary, dine where, when and with whom you wish
- Seabourn Conversations, connecting with visionary experts
- Ventures by Seabourn™, optional shore excursions, enhance and extend your experience in select destinations
- Select purposeful and sustainable travel experiences in partnership with UNESCO
- Spa & Wellness with Dr. Andrew Weil, featuring an exclusive mindful living program
- An evening entertainment experience in collaboration with Sir Tim Rice†
- Committed to environmental stewardship and sustainability
- Tipping is neither required, nor expected
On board Seabourn, every desire is met promptly and with a welcoming smile. Step aboard any one of our ships and you’ll enjoy a sophisticated and luxurious journey like no other. You will feel as though you’ve been invited to sail on a private yacht.
Each ship offers all ocean-front suites, luxuriously appointed accommodations, an open-bar policy serving premium wine, champagne and spirits, and a world-class dining experience, further enhanced through a culinary partnership with Chef Thomas Keller.
Book now and receive a Complimentary Two-Category Veranda Suite Upgrade and a Reduced Deposit.