- Up to 50% off second guest.
- * Rates quoted are in Australian dollars.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
Departures & Rates
* All prices quoted are PER PERSON in Australian Dollars and include taxes, fees and port expenses (if applicable).
* All prices quoted are for the cruise departing on 12 Oct 19. Prices for alternative departure dates may vary.
Gratuities not included. Please pay on board.
*Rates are based on per person for two adults sharing. For solo travellers or single person occupancy rates, or other cabin types not listed, please contact our Travel Specialists for a quote.
|Two bedrooms with twin beds that convert to queen-size beds (one room with third and fourth beds), two bathrooms (one with shower, one with bathtub), living area with double sofa bed, private balcony and concierge service. (49.5-54.4 sq. m (533-586 sq. ft), balcony 12.9-17.9 sq. m (139-193 sq. ft)) Stateroom can accommodate up to 8 guests.
Please note: A minimum number of guests may be required in order to reserve this stateroom.
Two twin beds (can convert into queen-size), additional bunk beds in separate area, separate sitting area with sofa bed, and a private bathroom with shower.(319 sq. ft.)
Please note: In order to reserve this stateroom, a minimum number of guests may apply.
Sat 12 Oct 2019 | Depart 5:00 PM
Sun 13 Oct 2019 | 1:00 PM To 8:00 PM
Mon 14 Oct 2019 | 9:00 AM To 3:00 PM
Tue 15 Oct 2019 | 12:00 PM To 8:30 PM
Wed 16 Oct 2019 | 7:00 AM To 4:00 PM
Thu 17 Oct 2019 | 11:00 AM To 7:00 PM
Fri 18 Oct 2019
Sat 19 Oct 2019 | Arrive 6:45 AM
Jewel of the Seas
Jewel of the Seas
- Minstrel Dining Room
- Chops Grille Steakhouse
- Winjammer Cafe
- Seaview Cafe
- Themed Bars and Lounges
- Casino Royale
- The Colony Club
- Pacifica Theatre
- ShipShape Spa
- ShipShape Fitness Centre
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Minature golf course
- jogging track
- baskeball court
- Golf Simulator
- Adventure Ocean Kids Club
RoyalRoyal Caribbean International are the leading global cruise company with a fleet of 22 ground- breaking ships including the world’s largest and most innovative superliners, Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas. They visit more than 270 destinations across six continents including Asia, the Americas, Australasia, Europe and the Middle East and have three superior ships based in Australia in 2012/2013.
No. of Vessels
- 22 ships sailing worldwide
- 3 ships sailing from Sydney in 2012/13
- Families, couples and singles
- All cabins are ensuite with a dedicated cabin attendant
Dining & Beverages*
- Fine dining, casual dining and speciality dining
- My Time Dining and My Family Time Dining
- Room service available 24 hours a day
- From aqua-shows and ice skating spectaculars to Broadway-inspired revues
- DreamWorks Experience on selected ships, including parades, 3D films and more
- Indoor and outdoor pools and spas, ice skating rink, poolside movie screen, rock-climbing wall, kids waterslide, mini golf, sports court, day spa and fitness centre
Cruise Price Inclusions
- Onboard dining and entertainment*
- Onboard activities and seminars
- Fitness and Spa facilities*
- Kids programs and activities
- Onboard gratuities (tips), fees and taxes