- 01 Jan 00
- 04 Jun 15
- 7 nights
- Le Ponant
- Cruise Only
Explore the natural sites and cities steeped in history of the Baltic Sea with something new to see around every corner this 7 night cruise will delight the senses with Architectural gems, majestic gardens and stunning fountains.
- * Rates quoted are in Australian dollars.
- Rates are in AUD/USD
- Prices are per person, based on twin share, inclusive of port charges, taxes, and all discounts unless otherwise stated.
Single occupancy and 3rd guest rates are available upon request.
- Prices shown are fully inclusive of taxes unless otherwise stated.
- Advertised price includes any bonus nights, special offers or discounts listed in the inclusions.
- Surcharges may apply due to demand, Christmas & New Year's Eve, school or public holidays, trade shows, special events & other unforeseen circumstances.
- Prices may be based on Dynamic Rates and as such, may fluctuate at anytime without notice, due to matters outside our control, such as adverse currency fluctuations, fuel surcharges, taxes and airfare increases, or at the property's discretion.
12.5 to 15.3 sq. m.
Flat screen satellite TV
Desk with stationary
French bath products
Dressing table, hairdryer and bath robes
Satellite direct line telephone
110/220 volt outlet
10.5 sq.m to 13.5 sq. m
- Individually-controlled air-conditioning
- Cabin layout : king-size bed, or twin beds, or triple version
- Flat screen satellite TV
- Desk with stationery
- French bath products
- Dressing table, Hairdryer and Bath robes
- Satellite direct line telephone
- 110/220 volts outlet
Departing on 04Jun15 and 18Jun15
|St Petersburg (Russia)||09:00|
|St Petersburg (Russia)||18:00|
|St Petersburg (Russia)|
Experience the privilege of a relaxing cruise aboard Le Ponant, crafted to respect the tradition of famous sailing yachts.
Following in the nautical tradition of three-masted sailing ship, Le Ponant will take you on a voyage of discovery. The ship capacity limited to 64 passengers provides intimacy and convivial atmosphere to the cruise. The refined life on board, the welcoming charm of your cabin, the lounges and the restaurants setting are as many invitations to relax.
Le Ponant has plenty of space including a large comfortable lounge, two restaurants one with a terrace, and a vast sun deck from which to admire the 1500 m² of sail. There is also a platform just above sea level from which you can gaze at the marine life below or enjoy the water sports.
- Karukera Restaurant
- Le Diamont Panoramic Restaurant
- Main Lounge with Piano Bar
- Library Lounge
- Saphir Lounge
- Lecture Hall
- Internet Station
- The Marina
- Leisure Area
CLICK HERE to watch video of Le Ponant
|Gross Tonnage||1443 UMS|
|Size/Style of Ship||Small/Yachting|
|Maximum Cruising Speed (knots)||12/14 knots|
|Passenger Capacity (twin)||64|
|Nationality of Officers||French|
|Nationality of Crew||French|
|Total Inside cabins||0|
|Total Outside cabins||32|
|Wheelchair Accessible Cabins||no|
PONANT was founded in 1988 by officers of the French Merchant Navy who launched France’s first cruise ship company. For over 30 years PONANT has combined exceptional itineraries to take their guests on cruise voyages that are simultaneously authentic and sophisticated. Their luxurious ships are smaller in stature and as such are able to visit less-frequented ports and little-known anchorages to offer immersive cruise experiences.
Book your cruise early to take advantage of PONANT Bonus Savings of up to 30% off the brochure fare.