1. Are the bookings processed by Cruise Mega Deals Australia?
No. All deals are provided and processed by the Booking Agents, who are licensed retail travel agencies based in Australia. To obtain more details of the deals or book, please contact the Booking Agents listed on the deal.
2. Are my bookings instantly confirmed?
No. If you have sent an enquiry, a consultant from the Booking Agent will contact you for further details. If you have sent a booking request, and provided payment details, as cabin availability is subject to changes, a booking agent will confirm with you as soon as cabins are confirmed by cruiselines.
3. Can I cancel my bookings?
If you have sent an enquiry, you can cancel your bookings any time before deposit or payment is made. If you have sent a booking request and provided payment details, once the cabins are confirmed by the booking agent, there will be cancellation fees if you cancel your booking request.
4. Can I change cabin types once they are booked?
Yes, if other cabin types are still available. You may not be able to downgrade booked cabins. You can generally upgrade your booked cabins at additional costs if available.
5. What is ‘Refer a Friend’ credit? and How it works?
When you forward or recommend a deal to friends, relatives and colleagues who are not yet a user on Cruise Mega Deals, and that person signs up and purchases a deal within 6 months, you will receive $25 credit which can be put towards any of our deals!
- You will find referral links on every deal page, which you can use to send invitations to friends using Facebook or Twitter, Email or any other ways you connect with them.
- If you wish to send the home page link to your friends.
- a. Log in as a user (under Recommend CruiseMegaDeals section)
- b. Go to the CruiseMegaDeals home page URL
- c. Copy the URL which has your tracking code, which looks like:
- d. Send this to your friends
Either method contains your ID which allows us to credit you if your referred friends make a booking on CruiseMegaDeals. You refer our deals to as many friends as you like, however, we reserve the right to refuse or withdraw credit if we believe that the referral function is being abused, or remove your account completely.
6. Can I buy a Deal as a gift?
Absolutely! Book the deals with the recipient’s names, request the booking agent to send a voucher to the gift recipient, and then he or she can complete the booking with the booking agent.